To ensure the safety of your child, please observe the following rules:
- Use only School Road,
which is located between the playground and the K-2 building for morning
drop-offs and afternoon pick-ups.
- Car and After School Care dismissal begins at
Bus dismissal begins at 2:35.
- Third through fifth grade
students should be picked up in the left hand lane.
- Kindergarten through second
grade children should be picked up in the right hand lane.
- If you have students in K-2 and
3-5, you will pick them up in the right hand lane.
- Child care vans should pick up
students in the left hand lane.
- Please do not get out of your
vehicle. A staff member will escort your child to your vehicle and help them
- Do not change lanes even if the
opposite lane is unoccupied or moving more quickly. This creates a dangerous
situation for students.
- Do NOT park in the front circle after
P.M. as the buses assemble at this time.
- Park in the playground parking lot if you are
planning to leave your vehicle. Please be reminded that students must be signed
out before 1:30 P.M. from the front office.
- Do not use the road between the
shop building and the cafeteria.
- Do not use the road next to the
cemetery. These areas are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS due to faculty parking and
students walking to their resource classes and the media center.