Community‎ > ‎

Registration Information

Please bring the following information:
  • Certified Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residency 
  • (Example: water bill, light bill, home telephone bill, lease or purchase agreement all of which need to be in the parents name. If you live with someone else other than a spouse and the bills are in their name, we need a residential affidavit from student support services for more information call 910-875-2416)
  • Last Report card (If going to grades 1st-5th)

    New  Immunization  Requirements  for 2017-2018
    New students enrolling into Kindergarten must be update prior to the first day of classes

    -5 Dtap vaccinations (4th dosage must be after the 4th birthday)
    -4 Polio vaccinations (4th must be after the 4th birthday)
    -2 MMR vaccinations
    -3 Hepatitis B vaccinations
    -2 Varicella vaccination (if student has had chicken pox, that must be documented by the health provider
    -3 HIB vaccinations

    There are immunization flyers under the camera/monitors in the main office.

    The Kindergarten Health Assessment (KHA) must be completed after August 29, 2015.