Pick Up and Drop Off
To ensure the safety of your child, please observe the following rules:
- Use only School Road, which is located between the playground and the K-2 building for morning drop-offs and afternoon pick-ups.
- Car and After School Care dismissal begins at 2:30. Bus dismissal begins at 2:35.
- Third through fifth grade students should be picked up in the left hand lane.
- Kindergarten through second grade children should be picked up in the right hand lane.
- If you have students in K-2 and 3-5, you will pick them up in the right hand lane.
- Child care vans should pick up students in the left hand lane.
- Please do not get out of your vehicle. A staff member will escort your child to your vehicle and help them inside.
- Do not change lanes even if the opposite lane is unoccupied or moving more quickly. This creates a dangerous situation for students.
- Do NOT park in the front circle after 1:15 P.M. as the buses assemble at this time.
- Park in the playground parking lot if you are planning to leave your vehicle. Please be reminded that students must be signed out before 1:30 P.M. from the front office.
- Do not use the road between the shop building and the cafeteria.
- Do not use the road next to the cemetery. These areas are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS due to faculty parking and students walking to their resource classes and the media center.